Feature Summary: Programmable Software, WaterProof, Smallest Receiver collar avail, Perfect for small Dogs and Cats, widest stimulation range, and more…see below.
Hidden Fence brand® Professional Series M7 Receiver Collar ( by DogWatch®) is a “state-of-the-art” dog fence collar. It masters the best of the dog containment industries technology.
All DogWatch® Professional Series receiver collars have exclusive features, such as 20 programmable Training levels that insures the greatest possible care with your pet, along with flexibility for your pets training.
Plus, Dogwatch dog fence receiver collars all operate on FM digital software. No other brand uses this exclusive technology.
For the purpose of this document, “HF” pertains to Hidden Fence. “dogwatch” pertains to a DogWatch Hidden Fence System. These terms and conditions are enforceable by all dealers of HF, otherwise known as Hidden Fence. For the purpose of this document, “HF” will be used as the architect of the document to simplify its warranty statement.
1. 30-Day RETURN. HF carries a 30-Day return policy. Customer may return products in original packaging and receive FULL purchase price (less shipping and handling) as long as products have not been installed or used on an animal. Customer can receive partial purchase price depending on what has been used.
2. DOGWATCH hidden fence systems will not keep people or other animals from entering your pet’s safe areas. If you feel your pet will not be safe from outside visitors/intruders (human/animal), you should not solely rely upon the system top keep your pet safe.
3. INSTALLATION. The customer must provide an 240v outlet and keep it deticated and operational. HF accepts no responsibility for damage to underground pipes, wires, etc. HF is not responsible for re-landscaping. Installations must have some form of logic and based on the animals welfare. Preferences must be secondary to the safety of the animal. If customer has installation issues, or seeks on-site support, he/she may contact a liscensed HF dealer for assistance with the understanding there may be a fee.
4. WARRANTY. All DogWatch products, except batteries, which can prove defective by reason of improper workmanship and or material for the period of time specified below. ALL on-site warranty service is subject to a reasonable service charge.
All warranties granted in this document are for the sole use of the purchaser and are not transferable.
The unit or installation must not have been previously altered, repaired, tampered with or serviced by other than HF or DogWatch authorised facility. The product must not have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse or operated contrary to the instructions given by HF.
M7/R9 Receiver- warranty is in effect for electronics only and not applied to batteries, posts or nylon collars.
Lifetime equipment warranty- R9, M7 Receivers
Batteries- HF does not warrant batteries used with DogWatch equipment.
1. WARNING. The control panel component (transmitter) of the system includes a visual and/or visual and audio signal to warn of a system malfunction. Therefore, the transmitter is intended to be installed in a place where such signals can be easily seen and/or heard. If the transmitter is installed in an enclosed are or a place that isn’t readily accessible to the customer, customer will forfeit the benefits of the system’s warning functions for which Company assumes no responsibility. If tampering or misuse with the transmitter by the customer occurs, customer forfeits any warranty and company assumes no responsibility. Transmitters are NOT waterproof or resistant. Therefore, customer must not allow the transmitter to be in contact with water. Water damage IS evident, so customer is advised to not expose transmitters to the elements.
2. WARNING. Some persons claim that a ES (electrical stimulation) from an electronic receiver can provoke an animal to become aggressive, and to attack or bite. Customer is at all times responsible for their animal’s behavior. Customer is hereby warned to be alert for growling, snarling, biting, or other aggressive behaviors by any animal using the system, especially during training. If such behavior is observed, particularly if it appears to be associated in any way with the system, Customer should immediately stop using the system, unplug the transmitter and contact HF. Reported incidents have typically involved: 1) dogs with a pre-existing aggressive tendencies; 2) other provocation at the time of incident. Reports alleging such incidents are rare. (less than 0.01% of the time)
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THOSE PROVIDED IN WRITING HEREIN, SHALL APPLY TO THIS UNIT OR INSTALLATION. HF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR ANY PERIOD IN EXCESS OR PERIODS OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTIES PROVIDED ABOVE. IN ADDITION, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CCC BE LIABLE FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED, ECONOMIC LOSS OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH SAID UNIT OR INSTALLATION.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This instrument contains the entire agreement between HF and the customer with respect to sale installation of the unit and supersedes all previous negotiation, commitment, statement and representations, whether written or oral, pertaining thereto.
2. EFFECTIVENESS OF AGREEMENT. This agreement becomes binding upon HF only when a monetary transaction has been enabled and funds have changed hands. None of the terms and conditions may be altered.
3. Warranty. HF does not warranty wire used with DogWatch systems. Breakage or deterioration of wire is not covered under any warranty in this document.
2002 to 2014 Canine Containment Company Pty Ltd. DogWatch is a registered trademark of DogWatch,Inc. All rights reserved
Hidden Fence Company is a registered trademark of Canine Containment Company Pty Ltd.